100 Day VIP
15 Point Guarantee of Special Personal Recognition with more opportunities to create lasting friendships, meaningful new relationships with people and connections through interaction in 1,996 annual social activities, sports and entertainment events.
1. A special “meet and greet” team developed of members and staff that spearheads this very focused effort to welcome each new member for their first 100 days headed by the General Manager, Club Manager, Membership Director and Special Events Coordinator.
2. The Club Management Leader and Co-Leader of the Club Welcome Team direct and maintain responsibilities for the Club to insure complete assimilation of new members into all facets of club membership during the first 100 days.
3. All department heads, all Club groups and committees attend and introduce themselves at the monthly New Member Welcome Party.
4. Each new member is invited to the Monthly New Member Welcome Party for each of their first 3 months (100 Days) to meet other new members that recently joined before and after them.
5. If there is a referring Club member, then they are also invited to attend all 100 Day VIP New Member Welcome Program events and activities.
6. New member childcare is also provided for all 100 Day VIP New Member Welcome Program events and activities.
7. New Member Personal Preference 31-Question Profile procedure including digital pictures of each member and children assists Club Management & staff with identifying the member’s unique interests & preferences and is required with application.
8. New Member Personal Preference Profile courtesy calls and email or written notes from every department head including: Clubhouse Manager, Executive Chef, Membership Director, Special Events Coordinator, Tennis Pro, Dining Room Management, Controller, Fitness Center Manager, Fitness Director, Marina Dock Master. This New Member Orientation Club Management email report system quickly helps facilitate and confirm that new members are invited and introduced to join groups and activities and meet other Club members.
9. New members receive Club’s Eight-Step Special Invitation & Introduction Procedure over the first 100 days.
10. Club Member’s Welcoming Committee utilizes the Club’s Eight-Step Special Invitation & Introduction Procedure to systematically contact and introduce New Members to each activity or interest group they have expressed an interest in. These introductions would be to the Club committee chairperson, group leader or association activity director. An invitation to attend any appropriate event would be offered by every group they have expressed an interest in within the club such as: Mom’s Club, Kids Club, Tennis Club and teams, Spa & Fitness Club, Water Fitness Group, Pilates Group, Yoga Group, Weight Training, Aerobics & Circuit Training, Marina-dock Club, Saltwater Fishing Club, Corinthians, Women’s Club, Bridge Club, Sailing Club, Advisory Group, etc.
11. Every new member is announced with their picture on the lobby Member Information Board and in the newsletter.
12. Each new and current member receives birthday and anniversary cards with special invitations for dining room free entrée offers.
13. New Member Welcome Package includes club shirt, and visor or hat inside a canvas tote bag.
14. Our Club Management Welcome Team is trained for 52 hours each year to focus on the unique needs of the new and current members.
15. New Member Program Guarantees you more opportunities to create lasting friendships, meaningful new relationships with people and connections through interaction in 65 Programs, Groups, Associations & Services with 1,996 annual activities, sports events and entertainment opportunities.